Morning sickness or nausea arising during pregnancy cannot be separated from pregnant women. Throughout the nausea if it doen’t effected daily activities, certainly it will not be a problem, but if it is otherwise, then pregnant women need to take measures of prevention.
Here are some tips to ease your morning sickness.
- Eat in small amounts, but often.
- Drink plenty of mineral water or juice, and avoid drinking beverages that easily makes you feel dehydrated like coffee or alcohol.
- Do not delay hunger. If you feel hungry at night, eat a biscuit or small cake for your snack. Remember, pregnant women are not advisable to be on diet. So during pregnancy, you need not fear to eat at night when hungry, as long as all the food consumed are safe and healthy.
- Enough rest will make your stamina vigil, and will automatically suppress feelings of nausea. So, try not to force yourself during pregnancy.
- Consumption of vitamin B6 and B12 supplements, will maintain the effectiveness of pregnant woman's body.
- The fresh air will make you feel better, so when you have free time or weekends, you should go to cold places that will make you more relaxed.